The Outlawz Challenges is a great online crafting community, free to join, with lots of inspiring challenges and some of the nicest friendliest crafters I've ever known! I have been a member there since Feb. 2019 and it has been all pleasure and no pain. If you are looking for a supportive, no-pressure, create-when-you-can community, check them out!
Stitching and is open for 2 weeks from 9/14 to 9/27. You may enter 3 different projects and there must be a greeting or sentiment on your entry. Fabrika Fantasy is the September sponsor and has graciously provided the Design Team digital images to work with. The link to the image I've used is down below in my supplies list.
IMAGES/STAMPS: Fabrika Fantasy Sweet Tooth Hedgehog digital; Papertrey Ink front sentiment; Sugarloaf's Mom's Best back sentiments and images; Hero Arts siggie
INKS: Printer, Promarkers, Memento, Versamark
DIES: Avery Elle Signature; MFT Stitched Ric-Rac and Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax; The Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles; Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud; Spellbinders Classic Small Labels
OTHER: Clear embossing powder
a tad lighter and brighter with my Promarker! No kidding, true story. I colored the vine blossom and his cone treat pink - both were originally white, and I colored all the ric-rac die cuts. The strawberries reminded me of the berry paper I had in Studio Calico's South of Market paper collection, but more importantly, they reminded me of all the delicious homemade jars of strawberry fig jam that Honey's mom has supplied us with over the years. So I decided to make her a thank you card.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1. Split Coast Stampers Sketch SC812 -- sketch is shown above
2. Outlawz Festive Fridays 9/4-9/17 -- Nature theme
3. Country View September Challenge: Complementary Colors -- I chose the Red/Green combo, also venturing into the Pink/Blue Green variation. Here is the challenge's color wheel and 2 others I found when researching complemetary colors:
7. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies September: AG w/A Critter -- Hedgehog
8. Crafty Animals Challenge #42: AG w/Animal -- Hedgehog
9. Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C552: Stripes - create a card that includes stripes! Create your own striped background by using paper scrap strips; striped stamps or patterned paper. -- I created my own striped background using paper scrap strips.
10. NBUS Challenge #18: AG w/Never Before Used Schtuff -- this is my first time using my new MFT Stitched Ric-Rac die