Hey there. I haven't posted anything lately. I was on a roll for a while and then last week I had some health and sleep issues and my mojo melted. I have multiple projects almost finished, so I have just been trying to plug away at them. Here's an Artist Trading Card that I made for a friend.
Lost Coast Designs Calligraphy Venus and then the Heidi Swapp Clear Wings stamp. I masked both and then used a 6x6 Crafters Workshop Flowered Quarter stencil with Hero Arts Neon inks to create my background. Next, I removed the masks and colored Venus and her wings with ProMarkers and Winks of Stella glitter pens. Finally I stamped the Verve Rockstar stamp and the Leave Memories reply stamp sentiments, and then inked all around the edge of the card for the hint of a frame.
Well, back to plugging away. Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all safe and well! XOXO
MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
1. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #97: Myth and Magic -- I've used an LCD stamp of Venus, who was the Goddess of Love in Roman mythology.
2. Happy Little Stampers ATC April Challenge: Make Your Own Background - I stenciled mine with inks.
StarStampz Challenge #9: Things with Wings - Angel Wings on Venus
4. Crafty Creations Challenge #408: AG
5. Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode 4/25-5/8: Thank you Friend -- I made this for a friend
6. Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #117: Sketch
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 15: AG with Colouring -- I used ProMarkers and Winks of Stella and inks.
8. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #130: AG
9. Creative Fingers Challenge #184: AG
10. Stamplorations April Stencil Challenge: AG with a Stencil -- I used a stencil for my background.