Hello there, Lovelies and Happy FriYay to all! Honey and I are back from the most wonderful wedding weekend ever!
No official pictures yet until the Bride and Groom return from their Hawaiian honeymoon, but here are two their friends took that I love, from when they were walking back up the aisle at the close of the ceremony. There were little jars of bubbles on each chair and everyone had fun with them. And yes, our Katy was stunningly gorgeous, as was her groom, Charles! The weather could not have been better and the huge affair was carried out without a hitch. So proud of them both for creating such a sweet celebration AND for managing to buy their first home, too! They make such a fab team.
I have been wanting to paint with my Inktense Blocks for a while and decided now was a good time. It's pretty cool to just leave the blocks in their plastic formed containers and use them like palette paints.
1. Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch 442 -- See Sketch, above
2. Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Feb. Challenge: AG + Opt. Bling -- I played the option of adding Bling via Wink of Stella...the most I felt I could pull off on a sympathy card I had to mail.
3. Paint Party Friday: Week 49, Year 9 Check-In
4. Outlawz Color Tuesdays Jan. 28-Feb.11: Photo Inspiration -- I used the same colors as in the photo.
Stamping Sensations February Challenge: Feminine -- my card is for a dear girlfriend who lost her sister to cancer, see post above for details on stamp used and process.
6. Colour Crazy Week 4: AG with Colouring -- I have water colored my focal image
7. Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #tttc050 -- I chose middle column Die Cut / Spring / Blue