Sunday, October 14, 2018

Thank You Card

Howdy! Just popping in real quick with a Thank You card and then right back to the card making because I'm in a groove and on a roll!

I had these trees stamped on a distress ink background for a while, so this gave me an opportunity to use it. The word THANKS was leftover from using the negative in a card earlier in the week. 

I am entering the following challenges:






A few more detail shots: (the trees show white where the black sparkly glittery embossing powder hits the light - in real life they are sooooo sparkly cool!)





Supplies:
Paper and ribbon from my scraps stash, Avery Elle THANKS die cut, MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax dies, Versafine Clair ink, sparkly glitter black embossing powder and Winter Woods trees stamp by Rubber Stampede, very old. 

Have a great week everybody. Back tomorrow with my DT card for The Merry Christmas Challenge. xoxo

No comments: