Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January wRap-Up

Has this month just flown by? Like, as in, even faster than they flew in 2011? Whew! I just don't know anymore... Nevertheless, it's 1/31 and time for me to realize it, winkwink. Here are the cards I made this month that I haven't shared:

The herringbone weave card front on this card is just the first of several card fronts I've made this month using this technique -- uses up scraps and is addictive like zentangling! Look for many of my cards to feature this weave technique in 2012...

I vowed to make quicker cards and use my stash in 2012. Embracing a simpler cleaner style helps in this regard. :-) 


It also helps to either throw away the old kid-themed embellies or realize that everyone was a kid once and just use them...
I'd have to say that I've been on one extended mind-frazzle for a few weeks now, due to my online course-taking, and while I have learned to deal with it day to day, I still have not figured out how to blog it. Perhaps I should just take random photos of process and quit waiting for a finished product to blog. Wait, didn't I already talk about that in a previous post? Geez, how many times do I have to *re*alize something (is that why that prefix is in that word, as in repeat, as in Groundhog Day is Every Day?) LOL Speaking of which, that's this week...ruh-roh. Laterz!

4 comments:

bohemiannie! art said...

LOL! I have to re alize lots of things myself. I think you're just living every day to the fullest. Look back to your Jan 1st journal and it'll probably seem like a long way away. Then again, it might seem like yesterday! LOL! PS_ I love your happy cards!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so great. Particularly love the last two as I adore the colours. YES, time is in fast forward. No matter what I do, it simply flies by out of my grasp. take care and enjoy. xoDonna

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks to both of you for visiting and commenting!

This post is linked to Creative Every Day blog challenge for Feb 6-12, as link #48.

Carolyn Dube said...

Your cards are so happy and fun!