Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dang, MIA Again!

 

Geebus, where did my time go? I cannot believe it's been over a week since my last post! Well, anyway, here's my Asian triptych (front, inside, back). I used a template by Wanda Hentges and just added some height at the bottom to make the center card longer than standard atc length. I used a Technique Junkies technique on the cardstock gate and the inner center card. I've had them a long while, but I think the collage sheet images are from Inka (now Scrollswork) and Collage Stuff.

Here are my white on white swap cards:

5 comments:

Linda said...

Glad to see you posting! I love the cards for the white on white challenge. I have always enjoyed ancient art works

Heidi Hihn said...

Both your white on white and your asian ATC are wonderful!!

linda said...

Wow, your white on white cards are amazing!!!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Loved your white on white "restful" that I got!! I also added you to my blog :))
caathy

Michele said...

all of these are so special! the white on white have a mysterious feel and the triptych is lovely.