Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dapper man

~~"Dapper Dan" atc made for my weekly yahoo group mingle~~

My Hubby's name may not be Dan, but I had him on my mind when I made this atc because today is his 58th birthday. We are going to our delicious little hole-in-the-wall hideaway Mexican restaurant in a few hours. Missy dropped by this morning on her way to catch a flight to her national student advertising federation competition. It will be her last one, so she's really hoping to place. She was just hired by a large regional creative advertising firm, too, and that is a huge source of relief and joy and pride for all of us, especially in this economy where 2/3 of her generation can't even find bartending gigs. She will start on June 2. She is so happy and excited.

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

Hey there!

You do collage so well; that's something I have never been able to achieve...don't even try anymore! :D

I saw somewhere about your blog that you are a paper hoarder - are you going to USE the paper I'm sending to you? HA!

It has been shipped; tracking #1Z66X3410300051731; shows the weight as 28 lbs. - WOW; that's some serious card stock!!

I don't imagine the tracking # will work until UPS actually picks up the package; but I dropped it off early this morning!! Enjoy!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

what a great ATC and brings back my childhood with Dapper Dan and Dressy Bessy (wasn't that it?) - happy birthday to your hubs!

Darlene said...

This is FANTASTIC!! I don't do ATC's often enough ... thanks for the inspiration!
I hope "Dapper Dan" had a wonderful birthday! What a sweet creation in his honor!! Well done!