Sunday, January 3, 2010

My *Word* for 2010 --


(atc made for the weekly mingle at Altered Designs yahoo group (theme was "the number one"); 7Gypsies Oxford paper, Victorian Scrap Roses, Kimberly Polson and Technique Tuesday border stamps, Autumn Leaves "No. 1" vellum quote)



I've done this ever since the beginning when Ali Edwards talked all of us into it. Now, there's a lesson plan in high school on it. Who knew?

My word for 2007 was Focus. For 2008 I got all into it and decided I needed 4 words, a phrase: Dare -> Bare -> Care -> Share. In 2009, I shortened the phrase to 3 words: Reassess -> Recover -> Recreate.

And, dang if it doesn't seem to me that I actually went through a journey that could be described by those words.

For 2010, the word Keep is calling to me, and I'm answering. I've made some important changes, discoveries and acquisitions in the last year. I need to keep on keeping on, keep up the good work, keep to my journey. So, that's settled.



(winter notecard using sketch #124 from Stampers Corner yahoo group; all papers Scenic Route, Sizzix Bigz snowflake diecut)

2 comments:

Laura Kay said...

Way to go keeping track of your past "words". I'll have to look mine up for last year. Am just now working on a word of intent for this year.

Dianne Adams said...

I like you word for 2010! Something to think about...