Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Playing catch-up

It's July 1st and I think I need a game of blogger catch-up. As is often the case with me on my arthritis meds, I'm a linear gal. Multi-tasking is no longer one of my strengths like it used to be. I have been immersed in creating stuff for the last several weeks and I've neglected uploading and sharing. Let's see if I can make a dent in that inventory today.

Here are some artist trading cards I've done recently:








Here are a few greeting cards I have recently done:








I also did my first set of 2x2's (I think they are called twinchies):





That's more than I've ever shown in one post! Overload! lolol I didn't want to forget anything, though. I will save the art journal work I've done...

Until next time,


6 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh my, What wonderful things you have created lately. I love the ATC's, very pretty. I especially like the rose. Those cards are pretty too. I had to laugh at your twinchies. Which way do I go to relax?
I understand the arthritis problem. I sometimes have trouble sitting still long enough to create anything. My knees and lower back scream when I sit too long and scream when I stand too long. But we persevere, don't we? You sure do, wonderful creations, Well done@ And thanks for sharing.
Tess

Rose said...

Hey Aimeslee, hope things are turning a corner for you *hugs*

Brenda said...

Oh my, you have been busy. Love it all!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

How are you? Looks like you've been doing well on the creative side! Love your ATC and Cards!

Linda said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading too. You at least have been busy creating all sorts of wonderful projects. I hope Missy likes her new job.

Timaree said...

Looks like you are getting a lot done. It feels good to get it done and it feels good to get it posted too.