Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just another manic....Tuesday?

Dang, where did my Monday go? And Sunday, Saturday....ok, I do remember Friday. It was black, right?



The rest of my Thanksgiving cards...all two of them (I already showed you the third one in the last post.) Images from The Graphics Fairy and Google images. Forks sentiment and Feast stamp by Create with TLC. Utensils stamps by Crafty Secrets.  Both cards use Stampers Corner sketches.

My Fairy 4x4 deco for a fairy-themed yahoo group swap. Digital images from Crowabout. Fairy stamp from Dee Gruenig for Posh. Coach stamp unknown.

A get well card with a nurse theme for the current Paper Traders blog challenge Working Women. Images from Dover, Google images, nurses image from The Graphics Fairy.

A note card using another Working Women - themed image from DezinaWorld . Sentiment stamp from MFT. Stampers Corner sketch.

3 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

I like them all but I really like the nurse's card and the colors in the pink one. You've been busy!

teri said...

Bippity boppity...I'm a fan!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

you are the best card maker in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
have you ever work with copic markers?