Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Valentine trend

(greeting card created by me, using MAMBI Scrappy Chic Youth's Companion papers and Teresa Collins for Junkitz papers, Bazzill and Wausau card stocks, Martha Stewart and Fiskars border punches, Fancy Pants tags, Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous stamps, Crafts Etc. stamps, Hambly rub-on, Darice jewels, May Arts lace.)

As you can see in this card, I went a little paper-happy decorating both outside and inside. That has been my latest little habit, and I've indulged my desire because, frankly, I need to use more of my paper and it is what's making me feel creatively expressed lately.

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Love it! I really need to use more of my pp. Wish I knew then what I know now...I'm a minimalist when it comes to pp. In fact, too much stresses me out. So, don't buy so much LOL