Friday, September 25, 2009

Ducklings need love, too


Don't you love pink and brown with a little tan and yellowish mixed in? I knew I would use this quote of Plato's with this duckling collage image, but I also had to mix in some Christina Aguilara lyrics from her Beautiful song, too. The collaged square-and-acrylic background turned out more gorgeous than this photo could show. I may be collaging paper squares on all my backgrounds from now on. The paper flowers are from my ancient Urban Lily stash.

I'm beginning to wonder if I've had so much of my paper for so long now that it's back in style? Could I be that lucky? Must mean it's time to scrapbook while the iron is hot! I'm beginning to make preparatory moves in that direction...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh to have wallpaper that is in again. Certainly worth using in your art. Love how the duckling is sitting, bless!
Such a sweet and very important sentence. Keeping the peace and love. Not allowing harmful words to enter and asking not to be any.
Beautiful creation!