Thursday, October 16, 2008

More ATC's

...But I haven't been feeling well lately, so I apologize for my lack of endeavor. Frankly, I've been feeling sub-par in some way or another since returning from Ike. And while it might indeed have something to do with it, feeling just Bleh doesn't limit my clues down enough to diagnose it. So, I soldier along and hope it goes away eventually. Back of my mind: some kind of low level poisoning, yet Hubs isn't ill, he says. We shall see...

Anyway, here's a link to a slide show of some more ATC's from my summer of creating:
ATC Slide Show Link

2 comments:

Linda said...

These are so pretty, I like the vintage images. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow Aimeslee! You have shared some gorgeous creations! I have so enjoyed catching up on your *new* blog!