Saturday, October 8, 2011

Boo-ya!

It's about time to start sharing Halloween art, doncha think?

This atc *Little Monsters* was made for the Paper Traders yahoo group WTA lottery for September. Those monsters are Crafty Secrets stamps. I used Roni's gothic template again.

This Halloween tag was made using my LSS cards class technique of finding color and pattern similarities and then junking them on until the piece looks right. I focussed on black, orange and green, and dots and lines patterns. I got a Day of the Dead folk art look working and thought that was cool, plus look at all the scraps I used!

1 comment:

Heather Perreaux said...

ATC's . . . really?! I admire people who have the patience to make these things. When you look at them, they have all the detail and little pieces of a card but packed into 1/3 of the space. Wow. This is fantastic! I could never do it. Hats off to you!