Monday, October 15, 2018

Spirit Fairy of Christmas Card for The Merry Christmas Challenge

Happy Monday! Today is the 15th of October and a new challenge month over at The Merry Christmas Challenge blog

Here is my Design Team offering for this month's challenge:
I used a digital stamp from a set by Sparkle & Sprinkle called Christmas Spirit Fairy. I printed it out on my LaserJet in black and white and colored it with my Promarker alcohol markers. I also used MFT Rectangle Frames die to cut the lime green frame. The card base is SU cs. I used a clear glitter Sakura gel pen to accent the berries and the white fur trim on her dress, as well as the white snowflakes in the background. I covered the outside pink background with a few different shades of Winks of Stella glitter pens. I layered the sentiment included in the set onto my image in Photoshop before printing. 

Inisde my card, I used a round stamp by Autumn Leaves and a sentiment stamp by Hero Arts.

Using a monochrome look again with Versafine Crimson to stamp the Avery Elle siggie stamp on the back.

I hope you like my card and that it motivates you to make some Christmas cards or decorations or projects. If you do, please share it with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Our challenges now post on the 15th each month.
You may link up 3 times during the month.
Our challenges are always 
Anything Christmas
(cards, tags, scrapbook layouts, vinyl projects, wreaths, etc.)

I am entering the following challenges:
1. Passion for Promarkers Week 465: Animals (the fairy is holding a bird)

Thanks for visiting and allowing me to share my art with you.
Have a wonderful whatever!
Until next time,
xoxo

No comments: