Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Santa's Little Helper

 
Howdy, Y 'all. Hope your week's going well. Today I have a Christmas card featuring Sweet n Sassy Stamp's Cocoa the Mouse.

This is the stamp set named Santa's Helper Cocoa. While I usually combine stamps from different companies, for this card every stamp I used (except for the siggie on back) came from this set. Wonders never cease! haha

I worked with SU card stock, 6x6 patterned paper scraps, satin ribbon, pinking edge decorative scissors and border punch, Spellbinders Mega Curved Rectangle die, MFT Pinking Edge Rectangle Stax die, Avery Elle Signature die, Bic Mark-It alcohol markers, colored pencils and Liquid Applique.

Here's a close-up where you can see the dimension of the LA after it's heat-embossed. I think it's kinda weird, but I do like it. Had a tube for literally 4 years, never opened it. Still works great so I'll try to incorporate it more in my art. 

I used more of this set's sentiments inside. My choices were a little redundant, but oh well, it's Christmas!

The decorative back is largely a mission to use the rest of the scraps I began with and mission accomplished! I know, strange design up top. It's a Christmas T-bird! haha I'd mentioned before I was trying to vary up my siggies and use different ones. I hardly ever use these so I combined them.

I am sharing this card in the following challenges:

















That's it for me this time. 
Thanks for dropping by and allowing me to share my creativity with you. 
All of you in harm's way weather-wise this week, stay safe and dry!
xoxoxo





No comments: