Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day, Part 2

Hello again! Today, I'm sharing the other half of my Father's Day cards from the last couple of years, this time received by my husband. The card above was this year's card. I used some 12x12 Basic Grey Motifica paper and tag, Verve and Avery Elle stamps and a brad and ribbon from my Black Hole of Stash. :-)


The card I made Hubs last year used that infamous Junkitz patterned card stock with some gold Brilliance ink stamped on using Avery Elle's Circle-It! set, and a circle stamped with a sentiment from A-E's The-Man set. A little chevron washi tape finished it off.


This last card, made year-before-last, features Deep Red Stamps' golfer, and Verve stamps for the sentiments and oval frame. The paper is The Angel Company's Rustic Chic collection. Hubs is a big golfer and enjoys it a lot.

Hope your week is artilicious, and thanks for coming by to visit and hugs for leaving a comment! xoxo

No comments: