Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! I hope all of you moms reading this have a blessed day. :-)))

My mom passed away on this day 2 years ago and we will be remembering her at our family luncheon today, as well as honoring Hubster's mom, my sister-in-law and me. I'm sharing the card I made my mother-in-law:


I'm suffering with what I can only describe as spring allergies, I guess. My ears are stuffed, my throat glands are a bit sore, and my eyes are junked up with stuff. I'm taking Vitamin C bombs and sipping green tea like no tomorrow, washing down my antihistamine like clockwork. Trying to hope it won't get worse and thankful it's not worse and that I can suffer through naturally. Most stuff seems to run its course with or without prescription meds. We'll see...fingers crossed.
Post a Comment