Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paper Traders Blog Challenge - March

Now that I got that post written, I wanted to tell you the other reason I created the two spring-themed pieces in it. They are my samples for the challenge over at Paper Traders blog for the "Hello Spring!" Challenge   for March. Anyone can join and you do not need to be a member of our yahoo group in order to play. You have until March 31 to enter your piece and there are free images posted that you can download for your personal use, if you want them. Please check it out and come play with us!

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Thank You so much for stopping by and reading my lonely stone blog.
My main one is the fairyrocks.blogspot.
So nice to meet you through Paper Traders too.
I like your resolutions.
{one of mine was to do more ATC's and actually trade them LOL}
Keep smiling and creating