Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Cards, Batch #2

My apologies for not posting lately. I've gotten a little preoccupied with Facebook when I haven't been card making and holidaying. I guess that goes with the nature of the season. And one of these days, I'll get around to uploading a button or badge or whatever. At any rate, I wanted to share the cards I made in the second batch I did for this year.

You may recall that my first batch included 30 cards done in a weekend prior to any mailing and photographed as a group. Well, this next batch got done differently. For one thing, each card is more unique and started more from scratch. I even did a few double diagonal pocket cards using a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. But even constructing them the same way, each looked completely different and was. So, the process and progress went much slower. But, I was able to use up a bunch of my Christmas stash. That made me very happy.

This batch only has 20 cards in it. I will show 10 now and 10 tomorrow. I think you can click on each card to make it bigger if you want. I am also very sleepy and tired as I write this, so how about just a parade of cards without commentary? Enjoy!







(digital image credits: collage with crowabout, create with tlc)






(digital image credit: vintage feedsacks blog)







I promise I'll post again on Christmas Day, so stop back by to see the rest of the batch.

3 comments:

teri said...

aimeslee you are truly a master at card making. Thank you so much for sending me mine -- it's a treasure!

Dianne Adams said...

Aimslee...what a beautiful collection of cards! I like your style:) Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

YOU, my dear, are brilliant. I definitely want to come over and play. Happy Happy Christmas. Thanks for dropping in to my blog. Donna