Sunday, October 30, 2011

STILL More Boo-Ya!

This 4x4 deco square was made by me for one of the weekly mingles in my Altered Designs yahoo group. The theme was Haunted Houses. I stamped the Artistic Outpost house with Ranger Perfect Medium embossing ink and then brushed on silver Pearl-X mica powder. *I think* that is what I did. To tell the truth, I played with so many materials and combos that I'm not 100% sure of any of them. Damn memory! I stamped the skeleton on deli paper and heat embossed it with Black Sparkle powder and then cut out. It gave just enough of a grungy coating to look appropriate (for a skeleton).





The two cards above were made using Clean and Simple sketch #163. They also were made with the intention of using up the rest of my ancient metal ghosts, and I succeeded!





This card was made to house an atc that I mailed off, and to send some Halloween greetings. I was basically piecing together paper scraps, trying to get a cottage or folk-art look. I cut out the bats and the sentiment from other patterned paper scraps.

Well, see you again tomorrow with my final 3 Halloween creations!

No comments: