Saturday, October 29, 2011

More Boo-ya!

The atc (above), titled *Imitation Is Limitation*, was made for the Paper Traders *Spiders Hate Orange* blog challenge, which ends today. We had to have a spider on the artwork, and no orange color. I plan to put this card in the Paper Traders yahoo group monthly lottery. It was tons of fun to make and the idea for it came from me grabbing this sheet of handmade mulberry paper and realizing those little creepy crawlers were ants, not spiders. HA! on me. Anyway, I wanted to make something expressing individuality and while surfing a google search I found the quote (unattributed). It was either that one or Dare to be Different. Did I choose the right sentiment?



This is a skinny (3"x5") card using a Faux Batik technique on the background that was posted by Connie on the Paper Traders blog. I didn't follow the directions 100%, but I got exactly what I needed out of it for what I wanted to do and what I had to use. Love it when that happens! Dye re-inkers and a mister of water on mulberry paper.




This atc is a mingle card for my Altered Designs group. I stamped the witch and used the arch template again from Roni. I am almost finished up using that twill ribbon and I cannot wait. I'm tired of it!


Last time, I screwed up on my promise to post again *tomorrow*, but since there is only 2 more times to post until Halloween is over, I'll definitely be back daily. I have more spooky art to share, so see ya Sunday!

No comments: