Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Stay for my Staycay

Still playing with my sparkly ribbon!
I began my Staycay, then finally had to end it because I was getting none of what I wanted to get done. Other Life stuff kept rearing up needing my attention. And there is more to come, so I am now considering an alternate gameplan. Nothing bad's going on, thankfully. Just the usual crap...

And, I am turning comments back on and we will see how it goes. I think I am going to merge my blogs later this fall. I've chosen a new name for it and have to procur the blog name before announcing it. Then, the idea of moving my posts over? Ugh. Maybe I won't do that. We'll see.In the meantime, here is another piece of art I did for a weekly Birds theme in my Altered Designs yahoo group:
xoxo

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Testing, onetwothree....