Monday, January 10, 2011

I never knew...

Who knew I was so high maintenance? Not I. :-)))

Found another pair of flannel pants in the back of my closet, this pair is green and black, wore yesterday...

Finally got my Pandora bracelet filled at Christmas and now it's too bulky...will have to make a necklace with some of the beads now...

I cannot believe I've had this for 6 weeks...it took me that long to watch it to the end. Hope they haven't charged me for it!

Towards the middle of last week following all the rules of my Life got to taking up all my time and blogging got pushed to the back burner. I learned just how high-maintenance I've become. Being me is an all day job! Following my diet, getting my exercise, making snails progress on my playroom and house, and taking care of Hubster and my dad -- plus I actually made a birthday card for my niece, too!


It's nothing fancy, but I accomplished using some chipboard alphas from my stash and paper scraps. Since I'd just finished putting up my chipboard in new drawers, it was on my mind!

Leave it to Hubster...he looked at it and asked me why I'd left the "poke-out pieces" on the e and a. I tried explaining it's a popular thing to do, but he was not digging it. My niece loved it and actually called to say so and thanks.

So, here's to a new start for me -- hoping to post almost every day -- fingers crossed!