Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time for Junkies

Wow, I've been away from here too long, but it's because I just cannot seem to get well. But I'm dragging my big fat arss to the blogging chop today because I gave myself quite a shock when I realized that I had not shared my Technique Junkies cards yet from my guest disgner stint. They are in the October/November 2010 issue. So without further ado, here are a few:

This is the card I made using the Designer Souffle' technique. I think this was my favorite technique from the issue. It's very soothing, possibly like when zentanglers zentangle.

Here is another one I did. I cannot divulge the details of the technique, as it's only for subscribers (become one here -- I highly recommend it). But I really love the finished look of the backgrounds with this technique.

The technique I used on this card is called Pencil Highlights. I had this background stamp of a world map and thought what better to do pencil highlights on?

That's half of them. More next time...
Post a Comment