Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In the Playroom

Been spending time lately working hard on my playroom. We've been re-doing one of our bathrooms and had the tub re-grouted last week. The grout cracked (sigh!), so the guy is coming back tomorrow to re-do it. Progress on my playroom seems to be similar...3 steps forward, 1 step back.
I don't have any photos of the room bare naked...my "before" photos are all of a cluttered room. It's been serving as a storage and landing deck for the furniture and supplies that will be living there eventually.
Here you can see one of the few pieces that I bought: a CD cabinet with sliding glass doors. Why do I need this?
These stamp babies in CD cases need homes in my playroom instead of in my family room. I'm just praying that the cabinet holds them all!
More next time, but I'll leave you with a pic of the toilet paper rolls I've been covering with paper. See if you can guess how I'm gonna use these in my new playroom???