Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kitten cutie

~~4x6 artist post card made for a yahoo group monthly lottery that I won last month and am hosting this month with a pet theme...speckle-painted and paper-layered background an Art Declassified stamped doily, a kitten vic scrap, Autumn Leaves vellum sentiment and bashed stash~~

Okay all of you cat lovers, this is for you. I'm a dog person who enjoys cats in art but not in real life. I used to be more loyal to canines but then I realized it was dumb to be prejudiced against imaginary cats, ya know? So, I'm pretty much equal opportunity now as far as that goes.

3 comments:

jillconyers said...

Cute card but I'm not much of a cat fan. Or a dog fan for that matter. It would be safe to say that I'm not much of a pet fan but I love animals :)

Aimeslee how do you like your e-reader?

Sarah Coggins said...

From a cat person, beautiful card, Aimeslee! :)

Holly Young said...

Hi Aimslee! 'bout time I visited your blog and I love it! I think your little cat is definitely hard to resist! I like cats and dog equally in both art and real life (well, okay maybe I like dogs a teensy bit better in real life, but don't tell my cat that!)