Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Art share

What I've made lately:
~~"Looking Out" atc made for a blind trade~~

~~"Bon Voyage" atc made for a travel-themed mingle~~

~~"NumberFly" atc made for a numbers-themed mingle~~

~~"Spring" birthday card, using a Card Patterns sketch and a digital stamp image from Designed2Delight~~
~~"Time 2 Relax" Card of the Month for my yahoo group, using the Mother of Pearl and the Masked Brayer techniques from Technique Junkies newsletter, and a Stampers Corner sketch~~

Apparently, my muse has bonded with a grindstone as of late so I'll post and run tonight, but I shall return real soon with the fruit of that pairing...xoxo

2 comments:

Connie Fossenier said...

I have just started to make ATC's..your creations are all wow pieces of art...My favorite is the first one...love all the beads, dimension and the focial picture of the woman.
Connie Paxman

Darlene said...

WOW ... you've been a busy lady! Wonderful, inspiring creations! Thanks!