Monday, March 15, 2010

Latest Art Play

Always There Card
Here is the card I made with this week's digital image from Designed2Delight. I used a sketch from Stampers Corner and Basic Grey papers. I colored the stamped image with PrismaColor pencils and Zig markers. I plan to send this to Missy's apartment manager with a handwritten note thanking her for all she's done to help us. She's been a great landlord. She really enjoys young people and that's rare so I wanted to let her know it's appreciated.

Imagination at Work card
This card is for a monthly themed card mingle in one of my yahoo groups. This month's theme was The Eyes Have It. I had this very old collage sheet image of the glasses and the eyes stamp from Third Coast Rubber Stamps, and I just lined them up and they looked kinda cool. I used a sketch from Stampers Corner and 7Gypsies paper.

Touch of Nature ATC
This ATC, Touch of Nature is for the same group's monthly ATC themed mingle, which was Nature. I used Green Pepper Press stamps (medallion and hand) and a butterfly collage sheet image from my stash. I printed the quote out.
Post a Comment