Monday, March 15, 2010

Latest Art Play

Always There Card
Here is the card I made with this week's digital image from Designed2Delight. I used a sketch from Stampers Corner and Basic Grey papers. I colored the stamped image with PrismaColor pencils and Zig markers. I plan to send this to Missy's apartment manager with a handwritten note thanking her for all she's done to help us. She's been a great landlord. She really enjoys young people and that's rare so I wanted to let her know it's appreciated.

Imagination at Work card
This card is for a monthly themed card mingle in one of my yahoo groups. This month's theme was The Eyes Have It. I had this very old collage sheet image of the glasses and the eyes stamp from Third Coast Rubber Stamps, and I just lined them up and they looked kinda cool. I used a sketch from Stampers Corner and 7Gypsies paper.

Touch of Nature ATC
This ATC, Touch of Nature is for the same group's monthly ATC themed mingle, which was Nature. I used Green Pepper Press stamps (medallion and hand) and a butterfly collage sheet image from my stash. I printed the quote out.

3 comments:

jillconyers said...

Your art makes me want to stay home from work and create. Actually create with real hands on tangible products and not just digi :)

Pckets of Inspiration said...

I'm loving them birds, esp. now with Spring here.

Yes, dogs need their nails cut, esp. ours how RARELY goes outside, so cement doesn't do the trick.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Jean Franks Beck said...

I love your work. Something about it is so fresh - and it's so creative! TFS