Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hi again...


(matching card and atc created by me for a "Favorite Quote" themed yahoo group mingle...Wausau 110# index stock base, Memorybox papers and paper I made and wrinkle-distressed...Doodlebug paper frill flower chain I chalk-ink-inked...white Basic Grey rub-on flower and sentiment...Karen Foster eyelets...ATC Collection image and quote...Ranger distress and Colorbox chalk inks.)

This is an ABC-fer creation:
A. used this week's Mojo Monday sketch
B. made for dear friend Jodi in my Altered Designs TGIF mingle
C. complies with this week's Pick 3 Challenge of dear Denise's, which was Spring-themed and I chose to pick the following 3 card rules:
  1. Use any color that reminds you of Spring: I used green, blue, white, purple.
  2.  Use a flower image: I used the paper chain and also the flower-y rub-on.
  3. Make a card with no specific occasion: My card was made to house the atc. It was made for a function, not an occasion. (Hope that makes sense!?)
 I've been sick this past week and laying low in cyberland. I'm beginning to either feel better some or I'm coping better, because I have been wanting to create again. So, I'll try to post like every day this next week and slowly come back up to speed. Stay tuned and have a great week...
Post a Comment