Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Card-a-holic

Help, I've been abducted by cardmaking aliens! (winkwink)...


(anniversary card made using 2 sketches that are almost identical: one from Stampers Corners and one from MojoMonday, Urban Lily and My Sentiments Exactly stamps, Memory Box Echo papers, Technique Tuesday chipboard scalloped circle, Offray ribbon, and some My Minds Eye paper buttons.)



(notecard made with scraps, using a Stampers Corner sketch, and a 3.5" x 6" card base from a kit)



(card made from Design Originals winter scrapbook paper and Making Memories packaged sentiment)


Hope your Tuesday was fab. Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work on these cards. Yours are always unusual and beautiful. Happy New year to you and hope its got off to a great start my friend
hugs June xxx

ps, just back to blogging hehe

Benita said...

Love your cards! Wish I was that good at making them!

Laura Kay said...

Happy New Year to you!
You have been a busy bee, as usual. Love the cards!!
Mary Ann's class ROCKS! See you there!

Vickie A-Morgan said...

Cute cards! You're on a roll--keep rolling! I always look forward to seeing your new stuff.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Aimeslee - I just visited Denise's site and saw that we were 2 of 3 winners on her Pick 3 challenge and wanted to drop by and say thank you for the kind comment you posted. I love your cards, they are so unique and am sure I'll be by often.

Have a great one !!

Janet