Friday, December 18, 2009

Twas the Friday Before Christmas...

One week to go! I'm not ready, are you? ;-)))

First up, a birthday card I made for one of my numerous nephews (I have 6 of them).


This is the sketch I used:


I used Sketch #45 from the Card Patterns challenge blog, and picked patterend paper that had circles, stars, and stripes, which also qualifies it for this week's Pick 3 Challenge. Oh, hey! I made the Top 3 in that challenge last week with my 2-fer Flip card. I was excited and very honored :-)))

More Christmas cards to show...I told The Hubster that his family is too big and he said, not if you would buy cards instead of making them. Then, I said, well, do their presents just buy themselves...and wrap them? Case closed. winkwink








My personal favorite:




My second favorite one:


The film strip frame is a Sizzix diecut, as is the swirly frame on the Noel card.
Post a Comment