Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!

Got your jogging suits ready to wear? It's run, not walk, from now on.



Here's the last month I'm doing in this format. There are so many ways to do calendars. I've already participated in 2 groups, so I have 2 wall calendars.



Here's my GPP Street team challenge entry for November...thank goodness for me that she made it due Dec. 1st! I got to play. The challenge was to journal about Signs you get.

I had the hardest time with this one. I've never before spoken about what I wrote because I've actually always thought I might be just imagining things. But so many people have them and share it, so I've been embraced and accepting mine more lately.

It was a really pretty page before I wrote on it. Wish now I'd typed out the words and cut strips. I have a real tough time writing on Portfolios that I layer on thickly. Way too waxy. But art wise, it's a cool effect. How to decide? ;-))
Post a Comment