Monday, December 7, 2009

Bad blogger!

So sorry...I really have meant to get over here to post again before now. I have no excuse other than I'm having too much fun creating and too little time to do it in. Same as everyone else this time of year.

I think I will suspend displaying journal pages for now until after the holidays or until I get more time. I have to scan those pages in and edit them, and I'm not feeling the love for doing that right now.

So, let me catch you up on what else I've been making.

First, some cards I have made using sketches from my Stampers Corner yahoo group:


Sketch 193 - Scrapworks paper, some rub-ons (mfr unknown), Coluzzle frame template and deco scissors:



Sketch 185 - using various papers in my scraps stash, a cat face diecut, some vellum stamped on the back with background stamps, deco scissors and a border punch. I cut the text bubbles out from birthday-themed scrapbook paper. My Sharpie paint pen provided the white outlining.


Sketch 198 - K&Company Blue Awning collection papers and embellies all the way on this card. Well, except for Basic Grey "Mom" rub-on, My Mind's Eye crown rub-on (that I gel-penned to make it a matching blue shade before blinging it with Stickles), and a Technique Tuesday scallop circle chipboard piece that I inked all over with chalk inks. Heavy distressing and chalk-inking of all paper edges. The card base is bling shimmer cardstock.






















Sketch 191 - Finally, Missy's Christmas card to display in her apartment. I got to use my Labels Eight Mega-Nestabilities and my QK Eliza alpha dies for the text. Card base is bling shimmer cardstock. Felt snowflake lace by Queen and Co. was added underneath paper and then cut outs from it embellish the card. SandyLion papers and Cinderella image. I used eyelet snaps on the cutout snowflakes so that prongs would not show.

And next, here are some ATC's I've made for various group lotteries and mingles.

Here's Girly-Girl Marilyn. She's stamped and colored with pencils. The edge of the card and her earrings are glittered. I printed the text out and then accented with silver gel pen.


Here's Bluebird, made for a Black n Blue theme. The base of this card is a RAK from Connie. The other papers are ArtChix collage sheet images and because the accenting on them was white, I used a black marker to trace over all the white. I also drew some and colored the bird with the markers.



This sweet little ATC is called Naptime, made for a Metal theme. The little napper and moon is a piece of Victorian scrap and the papers are Foof-a-La. I've had these round metal tags forever, so time to use one! The title label is Melissa Frances.


This is one of my favorites lately. It's called Lil Black Owl, and it was made for a mingle with an owl theme. The owl is a Sassafras Lass stamps, the branch is a Chatterbox stamp, and the paper is KI Memories scraps. I used my markers and gelpens, too. Isn't he cute?

Next is an atc for an open theme using ArtGirlz images. It's called Blossoming. I used a piece of unknown cardstock that was RAK'd to me by Jean for the base and that little dotted strip.




2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Fun cards. I look forward to the return of the shared journal pages.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

you amaze me! I can't believe how much your getting done! I myself need to lock myself in my scraproom and come out with some completed projects!