Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Haunt Down: Day 1 of 3

Geez, I'd better get started with showing you what all I've made for Halloween, since we only have 3 days to go. And if you live in Australia, the big day is tomorrow! (I can never wrap my head around that 14 hour time difference, can you? I mean, does that mean they always know stuff before we do, or does it mean they are always the last to know stuff that happens? See, just another way in which not having a good spatially developed brain hurts me...oh, the inhumanity!)

A couple of 4x6 artist postcards for ya:

and

Wow, that was scary, huh? {snort} Here's a little mild autumness to calm ya down:


Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the Countdown...

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thank you so much for stopping in at Soartful Challenges. I'd love to have you participate. I love your work.

Jeanette

quiltedcavalier said...

I love them all! Hope you're doing well. Hugs to you!