Thursday, July 9, 2009

more calendars



Hi. How are you? I'm crappy but not when I'm creating, so I've been immersing myself as much as possible. How about I catch up on showing you more calendar pages?



First up from where we last visited my altered calendar: June. This is probably my favorite one so far and the colors are 90% of it. Something about blue and green (and a purpley blue at that).



I decided to leave the book die blank as to text and just drew in the shape details. I used some KI Memories tags because they looked like beach towels.



Next up: July's page. I am at the point of mixing rubons and sticker numbers just to use them up.



I made a central cluster out of the elements I stash-bashed.



Yep, still doing that...until the day I die and I still won't be out of stuff. Sigh.



And finally, August. I liked how the line of swimming kids turned out.



This is as far as I have gotten.



I hope to find more time soon to work further on the remaining months of 2009.


Until next time,
Post a Comment