Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Time

I cannot really remember ever being so busy lately. I've been working on my creating to-do list and trying to get caught up. I got lots of "finally's" done. I've been cleaning and cooking with some regularity, finally. I finally bought a new car, too. Back in February, I promised to make a postcard to send a third grader whose class was collecting them from as many different states as they could, and I finally got that done:

I also promised her grandmother a post card too:


Did everyone have a good Mother's Day? Hope so. We drove to Missy's restaurant (in the new car, of course) for some good food and a great visit. When I got home, I was inspired to create this:

I really don't have much of anything intelligent to blog about right now. I'm just in a mood to make stuff and that's where I'll remain until La Muse decides otherwise. I have lots more to show that I've made. I'd better show my calendar collage for May while it still is May...that'll be next!

Until next time,

1 comment:

quiltedcavalier said...

How cool! What kind of car did ya get? I love cars... I need a new one too, but that's going to have to wait awhile. :( Love your postcards!