Tuesday, March 31, 2009

various & sundry things

i'm actually on a blogging roll on both of my blogs. this is like the third daily post in a row, mmwwwaaahhh winkwink. well, good for me, anyway.

so if ya haven't been here in a while, read on down to catch anything ya missed.

i was honored by my blogging friend cathy with this cool award:



The rules governing this award are as follows:

List 7 things about myself:
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I drink one glass of oj every day upon waking.
3. I try to drink 2 cans of V-8 every day.
4. I also drink a glass of Metamucil orange every other day.
5. My favorite *good* fruit to eat right now is apples.
6. My favorite luxury fruit is a ripe avocado.
7. I try to eat a salad every day.

Okay, I must be hungry. :-) Now, I need to pass this along to 7 other Kreative Bloggers:

1. Benita
2. Nancy
3. Linda B.
4. Laura Kay
5. Roberta
6. Ingrid
7. Shirley

I'll check all ya'll out in a few days to see what deep dark tidbits you list about yourselves...or not. :-)))




My latest budding collection obsession: the cupie doll illustrations of Grace Drayton, aka The Campbell Soup Kids of vintage yesterday. I love them, so when I saw these books on Amazon at special prices, I scooped them up. I think this is my first book of paper dolls. Always before I'd remained uninterested, but not with these little dolls. Sure wish I could find more sources. If anyone knows any good links, let me know!


One of my groups recently had a monthly lottery for artist trading cards with a green and gold theme. This was my entry. There are some other very nice cards entered, so I should find out on Wednesday if I won...wish me luck! :-))

until next time,

4 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Aimeslee! Congrats on the award! You deserve it! That is such a sweet thing to collect! Lovely St. Patty's creation. Good Luck!

Thanks for coming to visit! I really appreciate your sweet comment!

Creative Blessings,
Lisa :)

nancy said...

thanks Aimeslee! I'm so honored.
and thanks for all your wonderful comments, nancy

Linda said...

Congratulations on the award and thanks for passing it one to me as well. I haven't had the opportunity to post it on my blog yet but I will this week sometime.

Benita said...

Thanks so much for the award :) Lovin' your creations!

Hope all is well with you....I've been meaning to email you & thank-you for all your support & concern!

{{{hugs}}}