Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Blog Party!



I am playing a bit of catch-up as I got into this late, but I've joined Soul Journal Yahoo Group (with Collage Diva Kathryn). She's organized a Valentine Blog Party for today, as a sort of Meet n Greet for members, plus for anyone else who is interested. Membership in the group is not required.

The idea is to visit the participants' blogs (listed on Kathryn's sidebar), and she's leaving it up for a few days cuz these things sometimes take time. Many of us do have a sweetheart to spend time with today, too. winkwink

So, I'm inviting you to the Valentine Blog Party. After clicking on the link, read Kathryn's post for today, then look on her righthand sidebar for Valentine Blog participants. It is the first listing at the top. These are the blogs to visit, so click away on the links and have a great time.

I just went to one participant who was having a giveaway of a free digital journaling class membership (you bet I entered!), and several have freebie downloads of images and such. So, it might just be a party of riches for ya!

19 comments:

Sandy said...

I came over from Soul Journal to visit. Your journal page and valentine's are wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day!

Mary S. Hunt said...

happy valentines day

Sarah Whitmire said...

Happy Valentines day! Diggin' the Soul Journal love. :)


*SOUL HUGS*

Sarah

Kathryn Costa said...

Welcome to the Soul Journal Yahoo group and to my Valentine party! What a lovely blog you have. It is wonderful that you practice drawing each day. I'd like to find time for that too. Have fun at the party!
{soul hugs}
k

Dawn said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Love your drawing in your sketch journal!

Best Wishes,
Dawn

Jorgelina said...

Happy Valentines day!!

mwquilt said...

Happy Valentine's day. Love your blog..you have encouraged me to try and be more consistent in trying to draw just a little each day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! Your valentines are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great site. We enjoyed your vintage valentines. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Feathered Nest
Sue and Melanie

femminismo said...

Happy Day of hearts to you! Jeanne in Oregon

femminismo said...

Happy Day of hearts to you! Jeanne in Oregon

Brenda said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thauna said...

Happy Valentines Day...Hope you had a wonderful day!

Charlie Eichorn said...

I too like all styles -- I think that is why I freeze up when I get time to create -- too many options, too much stuff.......ain't life grand?
Happy Valentine's Day

Frank Baker said...

Hi Aimee, it's good to hear from you, and glad you have your phone problems all corrected. I talked to Peggy this morning via telephone and I passed along your message, and I'm sure you will be seeing her comments on your blog. And, speaking of blogs; I think yours is very impressive. I see loads of talent and lots of hard work. I see your parents often however Cissy doesn't get out as much as she did. Thurnond still does the book club, with which he does and excellent job.
Thanks for following my blog and I'm also reading yours. So happy we met, thanks to Tita Mama.

A Bit of Colour said...

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment. I wished I live closer for your classes!

Lynn said...

Hi Aimslee, thanks for visiting my blog again. I am so behind on blog visits due to a very busy week last week.
Your groups sounds like fun, hope you had a nice Valentines Day, I will get over and visit some of your new friends :)

Mescrap said...

Happy Valentine day to you too :)
I'm just upload my SJ Valentine in my blog. Glad to meet you.

quiltedcavalier said...

Hi, Aimeslee! I'm late to the party as usual... your artwork is beautiful. This Journaling is fun, isn't it?! Good grief, I just need more time to do it! And yes, I was inspired by your use of the LL Bean catalog, I see every bit of my world in a whole new way after this journaling class with Pam.

Belated Valentine hugs to you in the big wonderful state of Texas! PS - it's snowing like mad here in Wisconsin today... burrrr!

-Roberta