Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Puter problems and passion plays

Just as I successfully got myself all ramped up to start blogging again, my computer fell into a video graphics card coma! Not fun! I have 3 days to get a new system before I turn into a frog. I have been able to borrow Missy's notebook, but she goes back to school on Saturday, hence the 3 days. So, until I return to the Land of the .Bloggin Noggins in my own right, I will leave you with the link to a little slide show of a recent creation of mine for the Art-e-zine Cafe group I'm in...a little altered matchbook of romantic vignettes put together as a love story, called Passion Play: A Love Story: Passion Play Slide show Hope to see you in a few days !!!!! xoxo

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Love the new blog!

The Olympic cards...what a great idea.

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope the computer is back up and running soon! We can't have you turning into a frog. ;)